It’s been a month since I wrote my list of 30 things to do before 30. Here’s how I got on this week:
6. Sell at a craft fair. I’ve been making Christmas stockings, I’m up to 4 now.
11. Do yoga outside. Yoga is definitely out at the moment. However, a friend told me about Tai Chi so I downloaded a free app and have been doing some of the things on there. It’s a bit like my physio and I can do it as and when I feel like it. I did some outside in the garden the other day!
14. Learn to play Mvt II Sonata Pathetique all the way through. I tried it again this week. I can still play the first page, but I got stuck part way through the second one trying to remember accidentals. Particularly this bar:
18. Read all of the Harry Potter books in order. I finished the Goblet of Fire and I’m now onto the Order of the Pheonix. I fell asleep reading it and dropped it on my face- it’s a heavy book!
25. Play Pokemon Go. This week I played Pokemon with a friend in town- she told me about a spot where you can sit on a bench and Pokemon come to you! She also taught me about eggs, raspberries and how to evolve. Then I played in the park (another spot where they come to you) and sainsburys. It’s going to take me a long time to hatch my egg since I can’t walk far! I tried playing at the hospital, because apparently there are lots of Pokemon in other hospitals, but not my one sadly.